Get the most out of your Every trial!
Actionable essays, access to Lex, and entry into our community
You’re getting this email because you recently subscribed to Every—a daily newsletter publishing smart, thoughtful essays on business and personal development.
As part of your subscription you get access to Lex, our AI-powered writing tool, and if you are still waiting for access please reply to this email and we’ll make sure you skip the line immediately!
Your Every trial will convert soon to an annual subscription, and we wanted to take some time to introduce you to Every so that you can see what you're getting as a subscriber!
What you get in your Every subscription
- One email a day with our most in-depth and actionable essays on business strategy, tech company analysis, AI, and productivity
- Ongoing to access to Lex, even after we introduce paid plans
- Access to our Discord community where you can interact directly with our writers and other Every readers to enhance your learning experience
- An ad free experience
Testimonials from happy subscribers
“With Every I get depth, an angle, and a voice—but also links and data that I can explore. It’s pushing the boundaries of thinking about business without being too academic.”—Dina S.
“The writing on Every is thoughtful, experience-based, and evocative. It’s pretty special”—Greg L.
More about Every
There is more business writing on the internet than a single mind can fathom. Much of it is amazing, but as we all sadly know, there’s a lot that is… not. We’re all burned and burdened by the glut of “think pieces,” advertorials, and hastily composed posts that don’t reach for nuance or complexity.
To write something great about business, you have to know about business, and you need to be able to write about it in a compelling way. Unfortunately, the number of people who can do both is vanishingly small.
Luckily, at Every, we're dedicated to publishing writing from thinkers in that small intersection. We are fascinated by business, technology, and the psychology of work—and everyone who writes for us has the combination of startup experience and writing skill to help you learn about those topics effectively.
Every day we publish in-depth essays and analysis from the most interesting operators in tech covering two major subjects: business and productivity.
Our business coverage:
- Business strategy fundamentals — how businesses build power in markets
- Company case studies — breaking down the performance of public and private technology companies
- Industry analysis — coverage of new and emerging trends in tech from crypto, to the creator economy, to space, and beyond
Our productivity coverage:
- Productivity interviews — actionable interviews with high-performers like Seth Godin and Andrew Wilkinson on the systems and processes they use to organize their work
- Longform essays from operators — packed with tools, tips, and ideas for optimizing your mental and emotional fitness
A sampling of our best articles from the archive
- Why Content is King
- Finding Power
- The Product Wedge: How to Scope Your Initial Product
- Complexity Convection
Company and Industry Analysis
- Snapchat’s Probably Screwed
- How Costco Convinces Brands to Cannibalize Themselves
- Product-Led Growth’s Failure
Tech Culture and Opinion
- What I Miss About Working at Stripe
- DALL·E 2 and the Origin of Vibe Shifts
- You Probably Shouldn’t Work at a Startup
- The CEO of No
- The CEO with an Empty Calendar
- How to Make Yourself into a Learning Machine
- Following the White-Hot Fire Inside of You
Essays on Optimizing your Mental and Emotional Fitness
- What is underneath productivity?
- How hard should I push myself?
- How to do hard things
- The neuroscience of achieving your goals
That's it! Thanks so much for being a subscriber—we are so excited to have you as part of Every.
If you have any thoughts or feedback, please hit reply to this email and say hi. We love chatting with subscribers!