A Writer Collective
You’re getting this email because you’re on the free list for at least one newsletter in the Everything Bundle: Superorganizers, Divinations, Napkin Math, Praxis, Means of Creation, Free Radicals, Ask Jerry and more!
Big news: The bundle of Substacks you know as The Everything Bundle is re-launching as a media company called Every! We wrote an in-depth essay explaining the thinking behind the bundle but in case you want a summary here it is:
- The Everything Bundle is now Every. We started by covering productivity and strategy, and our hope is to cover every industry and job role, every broad theme and niche interest. We’ve picked the name Every as one that reflects that scope.
- We’re structured as a writer collective—a new model for a media company. A writer collective is a way to write that’s somewhere between starting a Substack and working for The New York Times. We think it’s the future of digital media.
- We’ve moved onto our own homegrown platform. Our business wouldn’t exist without Substack, and we think the world of them, but we’re excited to announce that Every is now run on a platform we built ourselves. We think it will help us make an amazing bundle experience for you over time. (More on what this means for you below.)
- We’ve raised a pre-seed round from Eric Stromberg at Bedrock and a group of ambitious angels. We’re going to use the money to add more writers to the bundle and make our digital experience even better.
For more on this read our essay here.
What this change means for you
Nothing is changing—we’re still publishing all of the newsletters you know—but we’re going to be doing a whole lot more of what you love. We’ll be writing better essays, adding more writers, and helping you get more out of the bundle—all for the same price.
Best of all, you don’t have to do any work. All of your account information has been moved off of Substack to our platform automatically. You’ll continue to get emails from us in the same way you’re used to—just from our own platform.
What you get when you sign up for Every Premium
You're currently on the free list, which means you're missing out on some of our best stuff. When you sign up you get access to:
- Weekly snackable series - get quick updates on strategy, the passion economy, and productivity that keep you informed.
- Original longform essays - in-depth perspectives from some of the most knowledgeable practitioners in tech and business
- Access to an evergreen archive of 200+ articles - you’ll find knowledge for every occasion in our archives.
Curious? Try it out for $1 for 30 days:
What you can do now
Access the new site: https://every.to
Check out the coverage on Axios: https://www.axios.com/everything-bundle-substack-newsletters-bf5abb23-322a-4113-bd07-52a81172f574.html
Follow Every on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/every
Upvote our launch on Product Hunt: https://www.producthunt.com/posts/every-2
Reply to this email with what you think! That will help make sure you get our emails in the future, and make sure we know your thoughts. Or add [email protected] to your Address Book.
Thank you so much for your support over the last year, we are incredibly proud to serve each and every one of you. We can’t wait to make the bundle even better for you in the months and years to come.
Dan & Nathan
Are you going to stop writing great stuff?
Nope! The moves we’re making are specifically designed to allow us to make more of the kind of writing you love—and to let us keep doing it for a really long time.
How do I login?
Just go to the new site and login with your email address. A link will be emailed to you to grant you access.
Have a question that isn’t answered here?
Reply to this email and ask away!