Live Workshop: Fine Tuning AI on Your Favorite Writer’s Voice
Learn to get AI to write like your favorite writer, from start to finish
When: Tuesday, March 14th at 12 PM EST
How long: 90-minutes
It's for Every subscribers only. Subscribe below for $20 / month or $200 a year to get access to this, and all of the other content, workshops, and courses coming out of Every.
Once you've subscribed, come back to this article for an RSVP link and a calendar invite:
There is a unique blandness to entry-level AI writing.
It’s the prose version of licking cardboard. There is a taste to it, but it is the absence of any real flavor that is most striking. So, reasonably, AI-assisted writing gets a bad rap. People say it reads like SEO content farm marketing swill. It’s not for serious writers.
Luckily, you can learn to get AI to output writing in the style and voice of your choice. This process can be used to help you:
- Understand what you love about a particular writer
- Help push your brain into the territory of their language, so that you can incorporate some of their style into your own
- Create writing that's richer, deeper, and more effective.
Ultimately help you find your own unique style. In this 90-minute subscriber-only workshop we'll cover:
- Basic prompts you can use to get AI to write in a style of your choice
- Fine tuning GPT-3 to write like your favorite author
No programming experience is required. I'll walk you through push-button code samples step-by-step so you can learn to do this on your own.