Workshop: Learn to Write With AI
ChatGPT, GPT-3, and Lex as powerful tools in the writing process
AI can help you produce the best writing of your life—but only if you know how to use it well.
In this 90 minute subscriber-only workshop I'll take you through how I use AI in my writing process. We'll cover how AI can help you:
- Get your thoughts down when you want to
- Organize your thoughts before you get started on a piece
- Capture a voice when you want the flavor of a particular writer
- Summarize complex ideas when you’re trying to explain
- Help you when you get stuck
- Evaluate your writing when you need a fresh brain
You'll get to see how each of these techniques are used in my writing process, and have the chance to try them in a hands-on way yourself.
By the end of the workshop you'll have a detailed understanding of how to use AI to get your best ideas out of your head and into high-quality writing that will spread.
When: March 1, at 2:30 PM EST
Where: In our subscriber Discord
What's included: 90 minutes of instruction and hands-on practice with Dan and other Every subscribers.
This event is for Every subscribers only. Subscriptions cost $20 / month or $200 / year—with a $1 trial.
Can't make it? We'll record the session and make it available for subscribers.